SRI SESHA SAI HERBALS
What is Herbal Treatment?
Herbal medicine is one of the oldest systems and most widely used system in the world today, deeply rooted from ancient Egypt, India, China, Greece and Rome. These are plant based medicines made from different combinations of plant parts. It is also called traditional or alternative medicine.
The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that 80 percent of the population of Asians, Americans and African Countries presently use herbal medicine for some aspect of their primary health care. In India, the herbal remedy is so popular that the government of India has created a separate department AYUSH under the ministry of health and family welfare.
Some herbs have potent ingredients and should be taken with the same level of caution as pharmaceutical medications.
Why Herbal Treatment is Unique?
Through Ancient, Siddha and Ayurveda diagnostic techniques like 'Naadi, Madikeri, etc..,' along with modern diagnostic methods.
Herbal medication is one amongst the primary medical science that postulated ‘prevention is healthier than cure’ and preventing ailments since.
We believe that the way to wellness is not just consuming medicines but though healthy lifestyle and balanced food.
Benefits Of Herbal Treatment
Sri Sesha Sai Herbals
According to our perspective, an individual is not diseased but is in a state of imbalance. So the treatment combines characteristics of physical, social, environmental and spiritual therapies to bring the body, mind and soul back into the harmony.
Siddha is an old system of medicine originated in India, 5000 years before. Our main aim is to service the people with pure and natural remedies, not with the sense of business. The SSSH has designed its siddha and ayurvedic consultations to help you tap into your bodies inner intelligence and to understand your unique mind-body type so that you can make the most nurturing and healing choices for yourself.
Each and every year the patients are increasing gradually from all over the world. This is because of the trust and the positive results they see as the disease is cured by a simple natural solutions that our treatment offers.
The first outpatient wing was started in the year 1984.
About 2,50,000 cases have been treated so far in the Vellore and Chennai Branches after 2010.
Succesful cases are documented by following standard guidelines before and after treatments.
Alleviating diseases such as:
- Aphthous Ulcer, Peptic ulcer, Acid Peptic Disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Amoebic Colitis, Ulcerative Colitis, Intestinal worms, Constipation, Diarrhea, Dysentery, Piles, Fistula, Jaundice (Hepatitis B and other types), Cirrhosis of Liver.
- Pharyngitis, Tonsillitis, Acute and Chronic Bronchitis, Bronchial Asthma, Allergic Sinusitis, Nasal Polyp.
- Specialties such as: Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Cervical and Lumber Spondylitis, Spondylosis, Polyarthritis, Gout, Osteoporosis, Frozen shoulder, Peri arthritis, Myalgia and SLE.
- Control Diabetes.
- Skin diseases such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Hyperkeratosis, Leukoderma, Lichen Planus, Fungal Infections, Urticaria, Athlete foot, Leprosy, Dandruff, Alopecia areata, Hyperpigmentation, Photodermatitis, Wart and Corn foot, etc.
- Initial stages of cancer.
- Renal Calculi, Cholelithiasis, Chronic Pancreatitis, Prostrate enlargement, Cystitis, Bladder neck obstruction, UTI, Leucorrhoea, DUB, Disorders of Ovary and Uterus, Menstrual disorders, Female Infertility, Fibroid, Oligoasthenospermia and Male Infertility.
- Monoplegia, Hemiplegia, paraplegia, Quadriplegia, Parkinsonism, Facial palsy, General nervous debility, Peripheral Neuritis, Neuralgia, Hypertension, Encephalitis, Glioma and Alzheimer's dieases.
- Endocrine disorders such as Hyperprolactinemia, Hypo - and Hyperthyroidism and other Hormonal dysfunctions.
What We Do
We analyse your Case History .
We learn about your Family's Medical History.
We discuss your Diet Control and Lifestyle.
We examine your Medication and Supplements.
This allows us to assess the underlying causes of your illness. Your individual treatment plan will include herbal remedies, appropriate dietary changes and nutritional supplements at your initial consultation.
Three or Four shorter consultations are usually required to assess your progress followed by check-ups every 3-6 months depending on the nature of your conditions.
- Our vision is to create better everyday life for all and is to leave a healthier world for future generations.
- SSSH with its network of staffs is one of the pre-eminent health supplement supplier. So together, we save many for a better everyday life.
- To increase and to diffuse the knowledge about alternative medicines.
- To create stuff that educates, informs and inspires. To build healthier lives, free from diseases.
- To undertake research and action focused on preventing and ending many illness.